2850F West 40 Hwy
Blue Springs, MO 64015
Website templates by:
JConcepts Winter Indoor Shootout & Invitational
The 4th Annual J Concepts Winter Indoor Shootout and Invitational is coming to Fastlane Raceway on November 14, 15, & 16; 2014.
This event annually features some great racing and great fun.
On Friday, Nov 14th , doors will open at 11 AM with practice beginning at noon and continuing until 9 PM.
Saturday, Nov 15th, doors open at 7:30 AM with last chance practice from 8 AM to 9 AM. Qualifying (best 2 of 4 rounds using qual points) will begin at 9:30 AM
Sunday, Nov 16th, doors open at 8:00 AM with Mains starting at 9 AM.
Classes (basic ROAR rules apply)
- Stock 2WD Buggy (17.5 motor - ROAR legal sportsman ESC in "blinky" mode)
- Super Stock 2WD Buggy (13.5 motor -ROAR legal sportsman ESC in blinky more or 17.5 motor with ESC timing)
- Mod 2WD Buggy
- Mod 4WD Buggy
- Stock 2WD Stadium Truck (17.5 motor - ROAR legal sportsman ESC in "blinky" mode)
- Mod 2WD Stadium Truck
- Stock Slash (12T Titan motor with stock ESC, any stock Slash tire, stock springs & shock bodies, SC Truck bodies)
- Stock 2WD Short Course Truck (17.5 motor - ROAR legal sportsman ESC in "blinky" mode)
- Pro 2WD Short Course Truck
- Pro 4WD Short Course Truck
We will once again hold the Winter Indoor Invitational as a part of this event. 24 drivers will be invited to participate in an event combining their finishes in 5 rounds of 2WD Mod Buggy and 5 rounds of 4WD Mod Buggy action to determine an overall champion. Invitational drivers will be selected by Fastlane and JConcepts and will be required to use JConcepts Dirt Web tires and white inserts. Drivers invited to participate in the Invitational will not be permitted to enter the regular Mod 2WD and Mod 4WD buggy classes but are free to participate in any of the other Mod classes.
Entry fees: $30 for first class, $20 for each additional class. Entry fee for invitational racers will be $70 total and include a set of tires for each invitational class.
Trophies will be provided for the top 3 in each class. T Shirts for each initial entry. Door prizes.
(sticky) Nov 8th, 2014 (1:40 PM)