2850F West 40 Hwy
Blue Springs, MO 64015
Website templates by:
Summer Racing Schedule
Indoor Off Road Racing
- Every Wednesday night. Doors open at 4 PM; racing starts at 7 PM. (2 Qualifiers & Mains)
- Every Saturday afternoon. Doors open at 10:30 AM; racing starts at 1 PM. (3 Q’s & Mains)
- Classes (any 3 similar cars make a class): 2WD Buggy (Stock, Super Stock & Mod), 4WD Mod Buggy, Stock Slash, Mod Stadium Truck, 4WD Mod SCT, and 2WD Mod SCT depending on turnout.
Outdoor Off Road Racing
- Every Wednesday night from Apr 30th through Oct 1st; Doors open at 4 PM; racing at 7 PM
- Every Friday night from Apr 25th through Oct 3rd. Doors open at 4 PM; racing at 6:30 PM
- Points Series racing on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month May through September. Doors open at 10:30 AM. Racing starts at 1:30 PM. (3 Qualifiers & Mains). Best 6 of 10 races count towards point’s championship. Tie breaker will be a racer’s 7th, 8th, etc race. Special pricing for racers doing Friday night / Saturday double header (see below)
- Special events being planned for May 30th & 31st, August 1st & 2nd
and Sept 5th, 6th and 7th. Details to be confirmed shortly.
- Classes (any 3 similar cars make a class) 1/8 Electric Buggy & Truggy, 1/8 Nitro Buggy & Truggy, 4WD SCT, Monster Mash. Separate Sportsman and Expert classes will be run depending on turnout.
Outdoor Dirt Oval Racing
- Every Tuesday night from April 29th to Sept 30th. Doors open at 4 PM; racing starts at 7 PM. NASCAR style fast lap qualifying to seed heat 1. 2 Heats of heads up racing using qual points to set Mains. 1 round of Mains.
- 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month June 7th through October 4th.
- Expected Classes (depends on turnout): Street Stock – buggy chassis & shocks, any 21.5 motor with blinky ESC; Slash Spec Modified – complete rules posted at Fastlane Facebook group. Please check these rules carefully. They closely follow the rules from AllensRCcars.com and limit the use of aftermarket parts in some areas where other rules do not; Open Sprint – DODC rules; Limited Sprint – DODC rules except must use any 13.5 motor currently approved by
ROAR and ROAR approved ESC in blinky mode. Open Late Model – DODC rules; 13.5 Late Model – DODC rules except must use any 13.5 motor currently approved by ROAR and ROAR approved ESC in blinky mode.
- Oval Racing every Thursday (doors open at 4 PM; racing at 7 PM)
- On Road Racing every Tuesday (doors open at 4 PM; racing at 7 PM)
- On Road Racing every Sunday (Open at 10:30; racing at 7 PM) unless posted otherwise.
Entry Fees: $15 flat fee for unlimited class entries by a single racer except for special events.
Friday / Saturday double header pricing: $25 for both days if paid on Friday night.
(sticky) Apr 21st, 2014 (8:50 PM)